Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Releasing to instinct



Dear friends,
Today I want to be at prayer.  I want to stop caring about how or if it works.  I want to release myself to my instinct to lay my head in my hands and let the words of communion with the divine flow without reservation.  This is my deepest desire. 

I am exhausted of my search for understanding.  I give up.  I understand nothing.  And maybe I don't need to.  Maybe it is time to let intellect take a rest, and let the words flow through light a song, like the babble of a creek, like the rain on a tin roof.  It doesn't need to mean anything.  I may end up the babbling lady in the back corner, you may think I'm crazy.  I'm ok with that.  At least right this minute, I'm ok with that.

Work heart, work.
Suzanne, our mantra continues



1 comment: