Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Celebrate :: Courage



Hello May!  

If you've been following along, you may know that I'm taking a class by Ali Edwards called One Little Word.  The idea is to pick a word for the year and experience how that word influences your days--in the myriad big and small ways that one focused idea can. This year my word is Celebrate.  And as part of the class, I've chosen an accompanying word for each month of the year.

This month my combination is Celebrate :: Courage.  

What that means to me is that I'll be observing moments of courage and I'll be trying to practice courage for myself.  To kick it off, I'm going to post in a blogging collaboration with Paola Gianturco and Tara Mohr in their Grandmother Power blog campaign.  

I would love to hear from you about courageous moments you've observed, how you struggle to be courageous, or any questions you might have about courage.  We all have questions, we all wonder about how to get from here to there in ways that bring out the best in ourselves and others.  And I'd love to see if I can hunt down good advice and research that would help all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment